Security is a major business concern for all organizations. If there is a data breach or a proliferation of malware on your network, this can disrupt your business, result in unfavorable publicity, incur lawsuits and penalties, and potentially lose customers. Prolifics was the first IBM Business Partner to achieve IBM AAA Accreditation in IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On (ISAM ESSO).
Responding to today’s security risks involves:
- Managing help desk requests for access to internal systems, including password-related requests.
- Preventing public access to private data.
- Reporting on user access to systems for auditory compliance.
- Extending security to virtualized environments.
- Including application security from the start of the development cycle, not just when the application is deployed.
IBM technologies provide the tools needed to implement your security initiatives:
- Authenticate your users and audit user access with IBM Security Access Manager.
- Enable single sign-on to enterprise applications and user desktops with ISAM ESSO.
- Manage user identities throughout their lifecycle with IBM Security Identity Manager.
- Utilize IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA appliances for network authentication.
- Implement an identity intelligence solution with IBM QRadar.
Prolifics can help you determine the security risks with:
- Prolifics’ Health and Security Assessments for:
- Prolifics’ IT Security Architecture Session: This free session will analyze your existing architecture and discuss issues around security, identity, access and compliance.