IBM Mobile Foundation for Mobile Development, Connectivity and Device Management
Mobility is one of the top priorities of today’s CIOs, but in order to take advantage of the productivity and flexibility of mobile applications, you must also address security concerns, the need for development on multiple platforms and the integration of cloud-based services to mobile devices.
IBM Mobile Foundation provides a set of tools that can address these issues:
- IBM Worklight for cross-platform mobile application development and delivery. Its studio, server, runtime and administrative components allow you to build and manage rich mobile applications based on an HTML5, native or hybrid code base that securely integrate with existing back-end systems.
- IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition offers advanced connectivity to cloud and back-end systems.
- IBM Endpoint Manager for Mobile Devices helps you control and manage end-user devices.
IBM Mobile Foundation is available in two configurations:
- Enterprise Edition – A business-to-enterprise (B2E) package containing all three tools for enterprises to manage internal apps.
- Consumer Edition – A business-to-consumer (B2C) package with IBM Worklight and Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition for commercial and customer-facing apps.
With its expertise across the IBM software portfolio, we invite you to schedule a Mobile Adoption Workshop and let Prolifics help you discover which products will help you achieve mobile application success.