With increased competition in the insurance industry due to consolidations, globalization and the convergence of services, companies need to provide first-class services for customers and to make their wide network of employees more productive. The industry is also facing external challenges such as terrorism and other man-made catastrophes which has led to significant underwriting losses and reduced investment returns.
Through the power of IT, it is critical to attract and satisfy customers with new innovations while searching for operational efficiencies that will ultimately reduce costs. Prolifics has custom developed solutions for insurance companies including life and asset management, property and casualty and reinsurance firms that support many of the following critical business functions:
- Claims Management – Customers can file new claims, check on the status of their claims and read about the rules and benefits of their particular policy.
- Insurance Quoting System – Deliver quotes to customers and agents.
- Policy Administration and Underwriting – Provide single view of policy data, implement workflow, and automate claims settlement.
- ACORD Gateway – Integrate your claim interactions with ACORD compliant partners.
- Document Management – Manage the repository of document to be shared across departments. Provide electronic forms processing supporting digital signatures.
- Employee Portal – Create a personalized view of your company’s applications and information in an employee portal. Expedite information exchange and increase productivity among your agents, underwriters, claims adjustors and adjudicators.
Insurance Sector Clients include:
Aetna, AIG, Alliance Group, Allstate, Fidelity,Fremont Compensation Insurance Group, Guardian Life, Independence Blue Cross, John Hancock, Marsh & McLennan, Metlife, New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company, NY Life, One Beacon Insurance, Oxford Health, and Westfield Insurance